The MIGARC 165 features a full MIG and ARC functionality in a 160 Amp Welding Machine, plus it is more compact than ever before. These popular MIG Welding Machines are one of the first of its kind to provide a compact MIG and ARC function.
Ideal for the DIY Hobbyist and can handle light industrial welding in any welding environment. With a built-in wire feeder suitable for 1kg wire spools, ARC Welding Cable Kit for MMA Welding and a 1.5 metre built-in MB15 MIG Torch.
The New MIGARC 165 MIG Welding Machine Front Panel allows ease of selection between function, presenting you with a simple to set up plug and play experience. Simply select the welding function, MIG or ARC, and adjust your ARC Strength and wire-speed accordingly.
Let us not forget the new high-tech design, this would look good in any garage or workshop.
The MIGARC 165 is more suited for GASLESS MIG Welding, if you are looking to do GAS MIG welding, please consider a slightly bigger, higher output machine such as the MIGARC 195.
– Welds MIG, Gas and No Gas, ARC & Lift TIG
– Single Phase, Portable, Fan-Cooled Digital Inverter Welding Machine
– Microprocessor Operation Panel which brings more simple & precise control and precision
– More Compact Design, Lightweight, with a 60% Duty Cycle
– Input Power Voltage: AC 220V +/- 10% , 1Ph
– Input Voltage Frequency: 50/60 Hz
– Rated Output Current: MIG 30-160A ; MMA 20 – 140A
– No Load Voltage: 56V
– Duty Cycle: 60% @ 40 Celcius
– Welding Wire Size: 0.6mm / 0.8mm / 0.9mm
– Spool Size: 1Kg Spool
– Warranty: 12 Months
– Welding Electrode Size: 2.0 – 3.2mm
– Weight: 7.5Kg
– 160A Inverter Mig Welder
– 1.5M Mig Torch Built-in
– Earth Clamp & Cable
– Electrode Holder & Cable
– Gas Hose
– 1 Roll Flux Cored Mig Wire